I'm a singer, songwriter, storyteller and educator. I'm passionate about creating and holding space for others to tell their stories and find healing, as they connect to their hearts, through music.
Singer & Songwriter | Hannah Sophia Music
2006 - Present
- Crowdfunded and independently released 4 EP's.
- Composed over 300 songs, 50 of which I've arranged
- Worked over 500 hours as a studio vocalist and performed
an average of 2 gigs per month.
Music Instructor | Songsmith Studio
2014 - Present
- Developed curriculum for singing, songwriting, composition, theory, improvisation, stage performance, music business and productive emotional expression.
- Taught over five thousand hours in private lessons, workshops, clinics, conferences, schools, universities, studios and institutes.
- Mentored and empowered aspiring artists through their creative process.
Event Planner | Independent Contractor
2016 - Present
- Booked, organized and executed over 500 concerts at venues, restaurants and homes.
- Created the BYU Commercial Music Expo, which includes two days of workshops on songwriting, recording, production, entrepreneurship and performances.
Brigham Young University
BM in Commercial Music (Singing/Songwriter)
- President and Creator of Music Business Club, 2012-2014
- Founded BYU Commercial Music Expo, 2016 - Songwriting 1 & 2 Teaching Assistant, 2013-2016
- Advanced Women's Chorus member, 2014-2016
Vocal Pedagogy Training
- Training with Debra Bonner
Love of Learning
Featured Performer at Durango Songwriters Expo
Vocalist on 2012 EFY CD
Founded Music Business Club at Brigham Young University
Written over 300 songs
100+ hours studio time